In the scope of its research activities, the IAER offers support services for recent
graduates and practicing engineers who are interested in researching for a MRes, MPhil
or PhD degree in one of the research areas.
The IAER offers the following support services:
- Conduct und supervisor the candidate during the whole research study.
- Assist the candidate to select his research project. If desired, the candidate
can take on one of the current proposed research projects.
- If required, the candidate will be supported to attend required and optional courses
(e.g. Research Methods) at the beginning of the program.
- Establish a link to a suitable faculty at a top university in England, Germany
or another European country where the candidate's progress will be overseen by a thesis
advisor, or supervisor, who chairs a thesis committee that supervises the candidate.
- Assist the candidate to select and attend top conferences during his study.
- Assist the candidate to publish his research results by top scientific journals.